My client is looking for a seasoned Finance Manager (or Head of Financials) to join their IT COO team in Hong Kong. The ideal candidate will have minimum of 7 years' experience, ideally within a similar IT COO team (however, experience operating in a non-IT function will be considered) where they are responsible for the creation and tracking of the yearly budget. You should be a team player, who can work cross-functionally with department heads coupled with the hands-on capabilities to work independently.
- Management and governance of the annual IT budget (~100M USD) and work with procurement to map costs to budget
- Creation and delivery of regular reports and presentations to senior stakeholders across departments, on budget forecasts and actuals
- Provide accurate allocation methods to financial teams to charge business departments
- Innovate and implement creative new ways to manage reporting and budgets - updating legacy tools, automating where possible and creating an efficient and streamlined approach
- Mandarin fluency (read + write) - my client offers an international team with verticals into one team head based in China, hence fluency in Mandarin is essential.
- Candidates must have managed a budget of at least USD 50m. You will be responsible for an entire IT budget of around USD 100m+.
- Candidates must possess excellent MS Excel skills, with the hands-on ability to use and navigate Excel confidently. (e.g. dashboard creation, SQL skills, etc.)
- Experienced with the concepts of cost allocation
- Experience creating and tracking an annual budget
- Experience working in an IT COO function, is a big plus
- (Industry: Institutional brokerage and investment group)
If you'd like to learn more about this role and the interview process, apply today for an informal call to discuss!