Senior / Investment Analyst, Public Market
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be provided.
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Haitong International Securities Group Limited
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
Please quote the reference number (Ref: EF/INV/IA_PM) in the application.
The Job :
- Conduct research on all aspects of stocks; compile research reports on a fundamental basis
- Follow up investment projects and report related issues to investment managers
- Building up and maintain networking resources of Investment projects
- Ensure all transactions are in full compliance with Company policies, rules and regulations
We support local hire with solid relevant working experience in HK.
- Bachelor degree holder or above with strong academic record, science related major and CFA qualification is a plus
- 3 years’ research experience in HK equity market gained at investment bank, banking and finance, consumer and/or cyclical industries exposure is a plus
- Good experience in fundamental analysis skill, extensive stock coverage and with vision from industrial perspective
- Strong self-motivation, initiative and sense of responsibility
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
We are committed to build a team of competence individuals who have acquired relevant local solid working experience and with diversified exposure to work together with us. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; or iii) by e-mail: email@example.com.
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.