Looking for a Regional Network Engineer for one of our International Banking client
- Responsible for Network Infrastructure Design and Project deployment
- Install, configure and maintain network and related technology infrastructure environments in accordance to Company’s standards
- Provide Daily Operational Support and maintenance for Network and related information Technology assets
- Proactively Monitor network and related system information technology assets, assessing and making recommendations for improvement to provide stable, dependable technology asset services and provide ongoing trend analysis
- Perform analysis required to define reporting requirements (e.g. Performance, Capacity, Change Management)
- Responsible for having an operational up-to-date DR, documented and tested from Network & telecoms perspective
- Min 5 years exposure to Cisco platforms (Nexus, 7600, 6800, 6500, 7200, ISR ASR, 3650, 3750, 4948...) and routing protocols (MPLS-VPN, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, IS-IS)
- Min 5 Years Network Design and Operation in LAN and WAN Environments
- Expert knowledge of the LAN/WAN Protocols such as TCP, UDP, MPLS, QoS, BGP, IS-IS and OSPF
- Experienced in Network Monitoring tools
- Experience in Firewall (Checkpoint) and Load Balancer (F5) is a strong plus
- Relevant Certifications (CCIE/CCNP/Checkpoint/F5) will be an advantage
- Has experience in troubleshooting complex problems and analysing troubleshooting data (Pcaps, netflow, syslogs, monitoring systems)
- Fluent in English to work with the Global & Regional resources
- Good knowledge of ITIL Discipline
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in English (Cantonese/Mandarin) is a plus
A full version of the JD is available upon request. Please get in touch with me via email – Andrew@nlsearch.asia or call me directly via +852 3703 3686.
How do I apply?
Simply click the “apply” button or you can drop an email to Andrew (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume.