Senior associate - HR
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China Ping An Insurance Overseas (Holdings) Limited
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
China Ping An Insurance Overseas (Holdings) Limited (“PAOH”), is a direct wholly-owned subsidiary of Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd. (“PingAn Group”). PAOH operates overseas investment management business of PingAn Group, is the exclusive overseas platform for direct investments and financing of PingAn Group. It offers a wide variety of alternative investment such as private equity, infrastructures, real estates and private credit assets etc and also capital markets investment in HK/overseas stocks, ETF, customized investment strategies, fixed income etc. PAOH has built up strong capabilities for offshore investment research and portfolio management, and always provides comprehensive value-added services.
- Responsible for the delivery of professional HR services and advice to the business, with a particular focus in recruitment and training.
- Preparation in the drafting of human resources related policies and procedures, guidelines, presentation, report, etc.
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by the supervisor.
- Bachelor degree or above in Business, Human Resources, Chinese Language or equivalent with 3 to 5 years human resources experience, including a minimum of 2 years of hands-on recruitment focus experience, preferably in Chinese / financial institutions.
- Detailed minded and able to work under pressure and independently with minimum supervision.
- Enjoy team work, responsible and proactive, with pleasant personality;
- Good communication in both written and spoken Chinese (Putonghua) and English is a must.
- Well verse in MS Office (including Words, Excel, and Powerpoint) and Chinese typing skills.
- Less experience will be considered as HR associate.