Senior or Lead Java Developer - Hedge Fund - Permanent Role
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Seekers Advisors H.K. Limited
- 12 Mar 18 2018-03-12
In this role as a Senior Java developer, you will join a dynamic team to build a quantitative research platform, live trading activities and its supporting infrastructure.
Find out more about SEEKERS Capital Labs at https://seekerscapitallabs.com
In this role, you are responsible for the development of a quantitative research platform and trading components to support business growth and are expected to:
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle including design, implementation, testing, deployment, and support
- Ensure consistent delivery of software releases and hand-over to end-users
- Work along-side the existing ecosystem of latency-sensitive in-house and commercial trading technologies
- Work in close collaboration with a dynamic team of top technologists, scientists, traders as well as external stakeholders
- Open to all levels of software development experience.
- BSc / MSc / PhD in Computer Science or related degrees
- Highly knowledgeable in one or more of the following languages: Java / Scala/ Golang (Go) / C++
- Very strong Spring framework knowledge (boot, cloud, io, data, AMQP)
- Clear understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Mathematically-inclined mind with an analytical approach to problem solving
- Ambitious, self-motivated, resourceful technology enthusiast
Desirable Expertise, at least one
- Event-driven distributed systems
- Data analytics
- Modern web-stacks
- User interfaces
- Test engineering
- Full SDLC, Scrum, TDD, Extreme Programming
- Basic understanding of trading operations or technologies
Candidates with less experience may be considered for a mid-level developer role.
Very competitive compensation package.
Medical insurance plan, discretionary bonuses, discounted meals provided (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea), 5-days week, startup culture.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com.
All information will be treated as strictly confidential.