Our client is a top-tier global banking group with strong presence worldwide. To further strengthen their market positioning, the group is urgently looking for a Server Support Specialist to join their team.
As a Server Support Specialist, you will be responsible for the following:-
- Provide support, maintenance, and administration of the IT infrastructure and server services
- Coordinate and manage vendors to deliver various IT server related projects
- Support of infrastructure components in line with agreed service level agreements
- Act as technical consultant to provide guidance relating to their area of server technical specialty
- Maintain system documentation
- Provide support to daily operations
- Provide enhancements on the infrastructure systems
To be considered for this role as a Server Support Specialist, you possess the following:-
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Microsoft Server and ITIL certifications are preferred
- Minimum 6 years of related experience in IT infrastructure and system administration
- Experience in Microsoft Windows, Exchange system, VMWare, Citrix environments, SAN storage, MDM, Microsoft Azure Cloud, MS SQL, Oracle databased, and/or IT security is an advantage
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese