Service Delivery Manager - Infrastructure & Cloud - Global Firm
- Highly Competitive + Excellent Benefits
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- TEKsystems Hong Kong
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
Global firm is looking for a high calibre candidate to join as Service Delivery Manager with knowledge in IT Infrastructure (Servers, Network, Cloud). Excellent role providing exposure to large scale infrastructure and the latest cloud technology.
The SDM has complete ownership of the relationship and their dedicated portfolio of customers. A Service Delivery Manager is expected to continually develop and strengthen the relationships held to create long partnerships through pro-active and personable interactions.
- Client Relationship Management: Become the ‘trusted partner’ of each client assigned to you by building strong, open working relationships.
- Manage support requests and co-ordinate support teams to deliver within agreed timescales
- Schedule customer maintenance and ensure appropriate quality checks have been completed
- Manage customer projects and oversee implementations for on time delivery
- Manage contract renewal negotiations
- Identify opportunities for growth and pass leads to a Business Development Consultant
- Minimum 5 Years working as an infrastructure consultant/ project manager/ service delivery manager
- Good English is a must
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure technologies - Server, Network, Cloud
- Effective service delivery and escalation management
Excellent opportunity to develop within a service delivery management environment, gain exposure to the latest infrastructure & cloud technology.