Service Designer - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Mar 18 2018-03-07
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Service Designer.
In this role, you will
- Be a core member of an interdisciplinary project team
- Bring systems level thinking to dissect and interpret the entire ecosystem of a product, service or system
- Develop ethnographic research and contextual design investigations to understand customer behaviors, pain points, needs and aspirations
- Drive synthesis and insight generation, with an emphasis on collaboration and group facilitation
- Communicate and envision design deliverables, ideas, service models, customer journeys, scenarios, system maps, infographics, and artifacts in support of a client mission
- Collaborate with designers and technologists to map and visualize ideas
- Bring an Omni channel lens to services, combining analog and digital touchpoints
- Use human centered planning to develop new business models and change management
- Develop strategic roadmaps, define requirements, processes and generate business cases to support work stream objectives
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative methods of evaluation
- Maintain a human centered focus to your work
- Contribute to thought leadership in the field
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Experience with service design, design thinking, design research, business design, or customer experience strategy
- Experience with behavioral analysis
- Experience working on a service design project end to end
- Experience with ethnographic fieldwork and making sense of qualitative and quantitative data
- Experience with client negotiation and setting expectations against real world limitations
- Ability to be inspiring, open minded, hardworking, and thoughtful
- Degree in Design, Anthropology, Sociology, Business, or a related field preferred
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A85T
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited