Service Management Excellence manager - Customer Value Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Customer Value Management is vital in maintaining HSBC’s position as a provider of world-class retail banking and wealth management solutions, directing business development with a focus on customers. The team works to ensure the most appropriate pricing, products and promotions are directed to the most relevant customers, concentrating on building value, treating customers fairly and creating a superb customer experience.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Service Management Excellence manager.
In this role, you will
- Support the complaint root cause analysis to identify what really matters to customers and drive resolutions to meet customer expectations as well as reduce complaint volume
- Support the development of service management excellence standards, framework and delivery to drive revenue growth, market share and customer advocacy
- Identify and support service management excellence or Run the Bank initiatives to optimise return from cost to serve and customer advocacy for the Bank
- Review end to end processes to proactively improve services and prevent disruptions.
- Enhance customer experience while driving down bad costs and outputs
- Maintain a well managed incident management protocol for Retail Banking and Wealth Management to effectively assess risks and facilitate proper escalation to business head to uphold the Banks resilience and reputation
- Ensure adherence to policies and guidelines provided by Group and regulators
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Established customer service and communication experience
- Excellent inter personal and influencing skills, creative problem solving abilities
- Good knowledge of Retail Banking and Wealth Management operation and products
- Excellent verbal and written Chinese and English communication skills
- Totally customer focused mindset and good business orientation
- Experience in service quality or operational improvement role. Experience in process reengineering a plus.
- Travelling to operations teams overseas necessary. Job holder may need to work occasionally off business hours to support incidents
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A05S
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited