A well-established international asset management firm which is one of the major institutional investors in the global financial markets and one of the biggest funds by AUM in Hong Kong. We invest in a wide range of products with an international dimension. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who would like to share our commitment and professional values. We offer competitive remuneration package and a commitment to training and continual professional development.
- Perform daily operations of settlement activities for global equities, Fixed Income, FX and MM;
- Process daily tasks include trade matching and ensure all instructions are executed timely and efficiently;
- Liaise directly with front office, brokers, and custodians to resolve trade and settlement issues;
- Conduct margin calls with counterparties;
- Prepare settlement weekly and monthly reports;
- Participate in testing for any new system enhancement and implementation;
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned;
- Assist in securities lending or corporate action business across equities markets.
- Degree or above;
- Responsible, self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin, Cantonese would be a plus;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Settlement Officer;
- Fresh graduates and IANG graduates are welcome to apply.