Site Reliability Engineer - Hong Kong
Exciting opportunity for an experienced SRE to join a globally-renowned, highly regarded hedge fund in their Hong Kong office. With a passion for learning, and adapting to new technology and situations, the successful SRE will be working closely with application development teams to build world-class systems.
This is a critical role within a high-performance environment, supporting large, business-critical distributed systems and monitoring software reliability to reduce complexity and improve performance.
You will be someone with a mind to innovate, automate and constantly use measurements and statistics to improve, evangelizing the SRE mindset to other teams. Requirements:
- Strong computer science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, distributed systems
- Fully proficient working in at least one modern structured programming language
- Comfortable with some or all of: testing, source control, build systems, CI/CD, etc.
- Working understanding of TCP/IP networking, LAN, WAN and Linux networking
- SQL, Web UI experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Hugely collaborative environment between teams, not siloed like other firms
- Competitive compensation: truly flat structure; feel valued for your input and be rewarded for great ideas
- Work with the latest technologies on complex problems
- Flexible working encouraged and regular socials
If this sounds like you, or you would like more information, please contact: Angelos Tennant
+44 (0) 20 3745 6530