Our client is a top-tier high frequency trading firm, looking to hire a Site Reliability Engineer/ Production Support for their high frequency trading team and Digital Assets trading team
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing reliability of trading environment
- Build automation tools (Python) for confiduration management, deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Providing front-line response to incidents and outages
- Work closely with the Trading and development teams in regression testing and stress testing application servers to ensure the capacity and performance.
- Working on tactical tools development for the traders and business teams.
- Communicate with Traders, Business Managers, and Development Leads on all aspects of projects.
- Assure the uptime, capacity, performance among other aspects of daily operations on HF trading systems.
- Responsible for configuration management of multiple production locations, covering multiple asset classes.
- Escalate hot issues pro-actively and ensure all stakeholders are kept abreast of issues through resolution.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- Solid knowledge of Trading Systems Applications including OMS and FIX engines.
- Prior experience supporting traders, trading desks is preferable.
- Strong Scripting experiences in Python, Perl/Shell Scripting; development background is a strong plus.
- Experience with software analysis, leading to bug-fixing, development, code enhancement is desirable.
- Proven problem solving experience, turning around with solutions in a demanding timeline.
- A keen learner, strong communicator, proactive.
Applicants from Hong Kong and Singapore are welcome.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org