Software Developer (Web/Mobile) - Financial Services
- HKD25000 - HKD50000 per month
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
Our client is a renowned bank looking to grow their digital footprint through web and mobile applications. As they plan to increase their digital presence, they are looking for developers with strong web technology experience.
This role will require the candidate to have a strong hands on experience on working with either web or mobile applications as well as strong hands on experience with Java development. Any experience with front end web technologies (Angular, Mobile) is a plus.
- To develop, enhance, and maintain web/mobile applications for the bank
- Responsible for system development according to functional and technical requirements
- Depending on your experience, design systems, produce functional and technical specifications
- Build reliable and scalable systems in a dynamic environment
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by supervisor
- University graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years' IT application development experience
- Strong hands on experience with Java development
- Experience with front end, web or mobile technologies
- Experience with Fintech or online banking is a plus
- Good knowledge of System Development Life Cycle Methodology
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua a plus
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shyra Kamarudin on +852 3907 3975.