- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Linnovate Partners Limited
- 08 Mar 18 2018-03-08
We are looking for a Software Engineer, who will be a key contributor to our Alternative Asset Services team. This role will be report to the senior manager directly. This position is open for Hong Kong and Shenzhen
- Develop and implementing software systems using C# based on Microsoft .NET and SQL Server;
- Create, maintain and develop/implementation documentation;
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components;
- Work with other team members on design of software systems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Bachelor’ degree in Computer science , Software Engineering or relevant disciplines;
- Experience with development of Internet Applications;
- +3 years’ experience with developing for Microsoft.NET (C# & ASP.NET);
- +3 years’ experience with developing for Microsoft SQL Server (Stored Procedures, Views).
- Strong organisational skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Good time management.