Software Engineer - Algorithmic Trading Developer
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 09 May 18 2018-05-09
The Cash Equities Algorithmic Trading Technology Team develops and supports the execution stack from client FIX message in through to order message on the exchange. The team develops and maintains its own Algorithmic Trading Containers and HTML5 based GUI.
Working as part of the global development team the candidate will contribute to design, development and level II support of global Execution Algo Trading system.
- Design and development of global algorithmic trading systems, adhering to Agile development methodology.
- Working closely with trading desks on design, prioritization and improvements to Algo trading systems.
- Provide training with respect to the logic of Algo trading to traders
- Building out the next generation Global Equities execution platform
- Proficient in Agile development methodology and Test Driven Development.
- Experience in development of the algo trading systems,
- Team player, good communicator, can-do attitude.
- Detailed working knowledge of garbage collection, data structures, Non-Blocking IO.
- Must be willing to learn or have some experience with Scala.
- Expert Java/C#/C++
- Equity markets microstructure, exchange connectivity and market data.
- Very good knowledge of collections, their implementation and optimization
- Low latency systems
- High performance benchmarking
- Zero GC architectures
- Knowledge of the Linux kernel
- Knowledge of PTP and packet capture based latency monitoring
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930