Our client is a well-established Investment Bank, who are seeking C# Software Engineers to develop and build next generation trading systems across Equities (low latency, high frequency output). You should have experience in building three tiered applications for large enterprise environments. Banking / Financial services experience is not necessary but a passion for technology is.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Perform software design, system development, development testing, bug fixing and deployment of low latency, high frequency system applications
- Support Development Manager in solution delivery and implementation
- Work in a highly Agile environment supported by a cutting-edge DevOps tools and processes
- Work with other C# software engineers to deliver high quality software according to timeline
- Assist to define and create architectures (integration, application, solution, technical) ensuring focus on business value and alignment with requirements
- Assist and advise in ensuring that teams use best practice tools and techniques and help drive the adoption and continual improvement of these processes and tools
Requirements of the Role
- Degree or above in Computer Sciences, IT or related discipline
- 5+ years of software development experience with strong technical acumen for detailed design and development, with solid real-world software development experience
- Working experience on large scale, high availability and high-performance systems is advantageous
- Sound knowledge and background in best practice Software Development.
- Solid development experience in C#.Net Development
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (advantageous)
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skill
- Pro-active attitude, independent and creative-thinking
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Software Engineer” in the subject heading.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement (“Privacy Statement”)