- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Pacific Focus
- 23 Apr 19
Working as a Solution Analyst in a dynamic and multinational team
• Analyse requirements and assess detailed solutions options from a system perspective
• Support solution design and contribute expertise and detailed knowledge to ensure high level design decisions are able to be delivered
• Full conversion, creation, alignment, traceability and successful mapping requirements into functional and technical specifications
• To ensure requirements are mapped and documented to functional and technical specifications for software development projects.
• Contribute expertise in supporting the development of technical specification
• Carry out level 2 and level 3 incident supports for in-production systems and manage end user expectations.
• Coach the Application Development vendors on development and implementation work
• Oversee and QA the development of all solution components ensuring this meets requirements
• Contribute and follow standards and frameworks for development
• Collaborate with other IM domains to drive innovation
• Keep abreast of the business strategy, business plan and latest industrial trends.
Qualifications / Experience
• A minimum of 6 years of IT or Statistics experience with at least 3 years in application support or development
• Tertiary qualifications are essential
• Working knowledge and experience in supporting online self-servicing applications a must
• Strong interpersonal skills; promoting healthy relationships and team dynamics with internal and external stakeholders
• Well-developed analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, leveraging both logic and creativity; strong troubleshooting skills; ability to identify patterns and generate ideas
• Focus on the end user’s or customer’s needs.
• Good understanding of technology concepts, trends and capabilities