Our client is a sizeable multi-national organization and they are urgently seeking a Solution Analyst, who will be a member of the IT solutions team and is responsible for understanding business needs and collaborating with other technology stakeholders to deliver high quality, technology based, business solutions.
- Provides technical/functional assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements
- Maintain current applications including but not limited to bug fixes, feature enhancements and performance tuning
- Carry out incident support for in-production systems and manage end user expectations.
- Work with external 3rd parties as required
- Support continuous improvement of standard practices
- Keep abreast of latest trends in technology, industry and corresponding business domain
- Degree in Information Technology related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of related IT experience across the full System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, leveraging both logic and creativity
- Must be well organized, thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment, leverage best practices, and most importantly, innovate through any problem with a can-do attitude
- Effective verbal and written communication skill
Advance your career and join a prestigious international company now.
Please click Apply or send your CV to email@example.com if you are interested. Our consultant will contact you shortly for a confidential discussion if you are shortlisted.