Our client a top financial institution is currently seeking a seasoned Solution Architect with digital transformation experience to support some exciting firm wide initiatives.
- Work with technical leads, engineers and other Solution/domain architects to define architecture solution design for digital products and services, which meets the business needs and is cost effective.
- Work with Ops Engineers to ensure operational issues (performance, operator intervention, alerting, design defect related issues, etc) are resolved and that any design related issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Convert requirements into actionable product/service requirements that feed Technology solutions development & influence service direction.
- Responsible for ensuring solutions are aligned with the platform architecture and roadmap, group standards and policies and the overall enterprise architecture for their function.
- Accountable for overall design & integrity of set of systems/apps to support specific products, services & customer journeys.
- Accountable for the architecture governance and design authority for the development of the products and services in line with the published roadmap.
- Responsible for engaging and leading the enterprise architecture and design practice at the DevSecOps team level.
- Work with the Service Quality Manager and control functions to ensure that architecture solutions are “fit for purpose” and “fit for use”.
- Degree or above in a technology, engineering or science related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years solution architect experience in digital transformation. Exposure on retail banking is preferred
- In-depth knowledge in these technology domains: digital, mobile, API / Microservices, conversational messaging, AI and cha tbot technology.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Professional) certificated
- TOGAF certificate would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong oral, written and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, negotiation, influencing skills and possess logical and critical thinking in architecture.
- Expert level of relevant IT architecture, strategy or solution design experience in delivery role in financial services environment.
- End to end application architecture knowledge with focus on non-functional requirements that are critical in financial service applications.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, Putonghua speaking is an advantage.
Interested candidates kindly forward your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org