Solution Architect - MDM Lead
- Very Competitive
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Mainstay Asia
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
Our client, one of the largest Retailers of luxury products Globally, is looking for a strong, passionate candidate who can show a strong desire to meet business objectives with the use of Technology. You will own, develop and continuously improve the Product Information Management (PIM) application for usage by key business functions throughout the Business and Co-own the roadmap for MDM with the various business product owners.
• Design and implement innovative solutions to complex business problems.
• Responsible to document, present and sell technical opportunities, constraints, recommendations, and action items to both internal and external audiences.
• Be responsible to maintain and own solution blueprints and technical roadmaps of MDM applications.
• Manage projects to deliver new or enhanced functions to the Global Technology application landscape that are aligned with the Business Strategy and direction.
• Be responsible for the technical team when it comes to issue resolution, enhancements and projects.
• Continuously researching potential Technical opportunities and upgrades.
• Conduct regular reviews to make sure performance to ensure Technical products are meeting the goals and aspirations of the Business.
• Continually coach and advise the various functional workstreams through data quality procedures to ensure data is complete, accurate, and timely.
• Define Master Data Governance together with Business Owners.
• Provide leadership and guidance to the Master Data Management functional team.
• Ensure smooth delivery through all stages including; requirements, design, build and rollout.
• Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or IT
• 5+ years of relevant technical experience on MDM Products with minimum 5 project implementation experience, Informatica Customer/Product 360 is a plus.
• 5+ years of experience working with various business stakeholders in project delivery.
• Experience in consulting companies as a solution architect for MDM and/or PIM implementation is a large and beneficial advantage.
• Show a clear ability to develop and implement data governance and standards.
• Ability to quickly develop an understanding of the current master data environment.
If interested in discussing further, please send your latest CV to: ben @ mainstayasia.com with ‘MDM Lead’ in the subject heading.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement (“Privacy Statement”).