FundPark Limited is the leading trade finance platform in Asia, connecting corporates with capital market to unlock business potential. Headquartered in Hong Kong, FundPark has its business exposure and expansion in different parts of Asia. For more information, please visit: www.fundpark.com
- Reporting to CRO and Senior Management members in Credit & Risk Department in Early Alert (detect) of problem credit and subsequent debt collection to minimize potential credit loss in assets under management;
- Establish and maintain Early Alert and Debt Collection procedures and mechanism in protecting funders’ and platform’s interests;
- Formulate remedial actions and debt collection strategies on potential problem assets and default cases, and able to liaise with external legal counsel, credit insurance company and/or debt collector in delinquent and default cases;
- Working closely with Risk Management, Frontline staffs, Middle Office, Tech Team and Back Office in credit monitoring and Early Alert Reporting.
- University degree or above in Legal, Finance, Accounting, or other relevant disciplines;
- At least 5 years related experience in banking or financial service industry;
- Solid knowledge in risk management and loan recovery in a trade finance and finance segment;
- Able to work independently and self-motivated, proactive, detail minded and target oriented;
- A team player able to work with internal and external legal counsel and business partner in a fast pace start-up entity;
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus);
- Candidate with more experience can be considered as Manager level.