See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Partner with business teams and stakeholders across the organization to understand their data and analytics needs
- Translate business problems into data science projects that can be resolved using analytical techniques and mathematical modeling
- Convert business problems and identify technical actions and data analytics tasks and design what kind of analysis can be conducted.
- Help Plan and execute the development of analytical/machine learning solutions from initial design to model development, model validation, implementation, prototyping and testing.
- Work with data analysts and engineers to identify, process and wrangle the data
- Present key findings and actionable recommendations to senior management and other stakeholders
- Work with engineering, data science and product management teams to build and manage a wide variety of data sets
- Conduct data analysis of large transaction data sets, data preparation or / and data modelling
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related discipline
- 3-5 years of relevant data translator/Business Analysts experience.
- Experience in analyzing business / data requirements, data gathering, cleansing & preparation.
- Strong SQL skills and experience working with relational databases.
- Familiarity with visualization tools like Qlikview , Excel, PowerPoint and/or Tableau
- Ability to apply visualization skills to present/ communicate information
- Experience in storytelling with data and machine learning concepts
- Problem solver with excellent communication skills with ability to make sound complex decisions in a fast-paced, technical environment
- Self-directed with high motivation and demonstrated capability to manage time and projects and to innovate and explore new techniques
- Confident working in cross-functional, collaborative environments.
- Experience in banking industry preferred, but not a strict requirement.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.