Specialist, Credit Risk Management,
Risk Management Group (RMG) is responsible for the development and maintenance of risk management and internal control frameworks. We provide independent review and challenge to business to ensure that appropriate balance is considered in risk/return decisions. In addition, RMG is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on key risk issues of the Bank. To manage risk effectively and deliver strong financial performance, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities:
To perform credit monitoring tasks independently per operational guidelines to ensure accomplishment of Bank's credit policies and regulatory requirement, including:
Validation of collateral shortfall amount and carrying out margin call, and ensuring timely escalation and rectification of collateral shortfall within defined timeline; Maintenance of various control parameters on collateral in accordance with approved threshold; Monitoring the rectification of limit excess and escalation of any long outstanding irregularities, to ensure timely rectification to minimize the risks; Preparation of operational and management reports timely and accurately for management's review; To execute transactions in Credit Risk Systems subject to Credit Risk Manager's authorization.
To participate and work closely with relevant units to ensure the seamless implementation of various system control/process . To help identify operational risk areas in WM credit operations and assess compliance with key control processes set to measure the quality of underlying controls. To perform ad hoc tasks as and when assigned, including system UAT and projects. Requirements:
- University graduate in Finance, Accountancy, Banking or other related disciplines. Possession of professional qualifications an added advantage.
- 3-5 years banking experience, preferably in Private Banking. Minimum 3 years' working experience in credit control and monitoring , preferably related to Private Banking credit.
- Sound knowledge in banking practices for Private Banking &/or Consumer Banking products.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skill and possess creative mindset for continuous improvement on credit monitoring.
- Good understanding of credit operation with hands-on experience in credit risk monitoring processes for Private Banking clients and products.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.