Specialist, Credit Risk Management, Consumer Banking
Risk Management Group (RMG) is responsible for the development and maintenance of risk management and internal control frameworks. We provide independent review and challenge to business to ensure that appropriate balance is considered in risk/return decisions. In addition, RMG is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on key risk issues of the Bank. To manage risk effectively and deliver strong financial performance, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities:
- To perform analysis across business sectors including Consumer Banking (CBG) to facilitate formulation and setting of credit strategies/decision on a proactive and dynamic approach to support acquisition and credit risk management.=
- To perform data analytic assignments leveraging on analysis of both internal customer and credit bureau data to facilitate the formulation and setting of credit strategies and portfolio actions across various business sectors.
- To perform portfolio management and profitability analyses of various product portfolios.
- To perform analysis for different delinquency portfolio on net flow, payment pattern as well as vintage to identify early earning triggers to mitigate risks.
- To perform acquisition analysis on different marketing programs, including approval rate, deviation approval and decline reason analysis, etc.
- To perform stress tests on CBG portfolios with the assessment of NPL/SP.
- To support regulatory reporting in accordance with HKMA and MAS or other regulatory requirements.
- To perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as required from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree or above major in Statistics / Finance / Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6-8 years relevant experience in Consumer Banking or credit risk management.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Knowledge in statistics and proficiency in SAS and other data analytical tools / software. Additional knowledge in Python, Qliksense and Alteryx is preferred.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- A good team player to work with other credit units / other departments in result delivery.
- Good command in both written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.