See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Assist and work in collaboration with all other business functions to formulate strategy to improve all post selling customer journey of Cards and Unsecured Loans, from unboxing, post sales servicing, to churn, to identify areas for continuous improvement to ensure seamless and world-class customer experience.
- Assist in major projects that have benefits on service excellence, business operation process efficiency, and strategic cost management, coordinate and organize with internal and external parties to ensure the process revamp or new initiatives run smoothly and effectively
- Assist in customer feedback management and provide regular reports
- University graduate with at least 5-6 years or above solid customer experience management / marketing experience in credit card or lending related fields
- Customer centric with strong problem-solving skills and strong analytical power
- Excellent analytical skills with customer centricity mindset
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese (including Mandarin) and English
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.