See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Job Objective
- Drive customer and employee journey initiatives to deliver a seamless online banking transaction experience and transition across all channels to achieve business outcomes that will support long-term growth for IBG Hong Kong.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholder to identify existing and new digital solutions and services in the market, growing the online banking transaction journey, enabling the technology engagement early and architecting the end to end solutions.
- Work closely & collaboratively with related team and champion to create synergy and insights; and work with GTS Digital Programme Head and IBG Digital team to prioritize digital and innovation initiatives
- Map the customer and employee journeys to provide an integrated and joyful customer experience across all touchpoints, for all kinds of customer interactions, transactions and engagements, i.e. across Acquire-Transact-Engage
- Collaborate with Product, Technology & Operations, Legal & Compliance, COO to deliver streamlined and customer-centric online banking transaction platform and journey.
- Ensure all development and rollouts comply with the necessary internal and external risk & regulatory clearance process
- Streamline and digitalize the journey of Online Account Opening for Business.
- Support pre and post implementation tasks including user training to touch-points, user stories preparation, testing, production launch, timely and smooth production problem investigation, post implementation review and escalation.
- To support special cases handling, continuous improvement through cases review that caused by internal operation fault and monthly review meetings. Timely follow up with proposed solution to meet all SLA agreed to customers.
- To provide regular review meeting with Product Teams and partners is arranged to aim for crystallizing continuous process improvement and system enhancement initiatives and progress update, to smoothen operation
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Engineering, Business Information Systems or related field with 5+ working experience in related field
- Leadership - self-starter and motivator to the team, a strong negotiator. Strategic thinking - to deliver business goals and objectives.
- Commercial Acumen - able to commercialize products and solutions ahead of market changes to maximize profitability
- Customer focus - deliver GTS digital propositions to exceed customer's expectations.
- Change and Innovation - constantly thinks creatively to address current and anticipated customer and business needs.
- Knowledge of risk awareness and control.
- Teamwork - work collaboratively to achieve GTS goals and the Bank's collective objectives - Making Banking Joyful.
- Ability to identify emerging trends, and areas that benefit from change and innovation, including ideas that challenge the status quo
- Ability to evaluate value of ideas, and transform into action by leveraging best practices in change management
- Ability to analyze data and link drivers with outcomes to enable customer growth
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation and communication skills