Specialist, Senior Helpdesk Engineer - EUS
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The objective of the End User Services - Senior Helpdesk Engineer is to provide day to day technology operation support to end users for GO.
- Handling day to day corporate end users' technology request, capable in ensuring user satisfaction through accurate troubleshooting
- Keep clear records of all activities in ticketing system and present them to management upon request for evaluation
- Excellence in communication and monitor the level of service delivery
- Laptop setup with specific AIA requirement and technology standard
- Apple iPhone / iPad setup with Intune MAM and MDM
- Maintain a world class services for Technology Support with high level end user satisfaction
- Showcase level of expertise by providing satisfactory explanations and solution to user's technology questions and issues
- Take measures of user's expectation to control all effects that may arise from user's technology problems and complaints to avoid escalation
- Develop strategies to tackle issues to have a backup plan where a particular strategy might not be effective
- Previous corporate end user technologies support experience for at least 5 years (Investment Bank or trade floor experience preferred)
- Experienced in handling corporate end users' technology
- Deep Win 10 enterprise knowledge
- Strong knowledge on the front-end operation of M365, Edge Browser / MS Teams
- Good Knowledge on relationship with Active Directory / GPO and user desktop and laptops
- Familiar with collaboration tools (MS Teams, Zoom)
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.