Specialist, User Experience Journey
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Design Strategic plan to support the Bank's Transformation strategies in improve experience of customers and employees.
- Drive customer and employee journeys within and cross-functions to improve experience of all stakeholders.
- Enable the awareness and capability of members involving in transformation from all levels; including knowledge, skills, practices; in all areas from ability to identify problems, solutions and implementation.
- Identify potential improvements within the Bank and design/implement End-to-End solution via either process review, digitization and automation.
- Bridge among various stakeholders from Business, Technology and Operations on assigned projects/ initiatives contributing to DBS business priorities and strategic objectives.
- Plan and develop innovative ways to drive digital culture within the Bank, through various events, workshops with 4D (Human Centre Design) and Agile methodology embedded with Human-centric mindsets.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Bachelor or Master degree preferably in different Engineering faculty or Operation Management
- Professional certification including Six Sigma Black Belt, PMP, Agile is a plus.
- Above 4 years working experiences, preferably in areas of customer experience improvement, process improvement or project management.
- Experience in banking or financial industry is an advantage
- Fast learning and multi-task capability to take on projects in different areas
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken
- Able to manage stakeholders from different levels across functions
- Professional knowledge and skills preferred; including but not limited to Design Thinking, Human Centric Design, Project and Process Improvement
- Innovative and willing to accept new ideas and changes.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for Associate or Senior Associate position.