An International Asset Management Fund House is hiring Sr./ Finance Manager. Looking for candidates with Asset Management and Big Four exposures.
- Responsible for the financial work of the secondary market fund and co-administer the financial work of the primary market fund, and provide related consulting services;
- Coordinate the interim and annual audit investment project valuation management to ensure that the valuation results are reflected in the financial report reasonably;
- Responsible for preparing interim and annual financial reports and related reporting group data tables;
- Assist in interim and annual audit work and subsidiary taxation work;
- Preparation of monthly financial statements of companies with their own capital investment business;
- Responsible for preparing daily financial analysis of valuation changes;
- Prepare monthly financial resource report of Hong Kong fund management and consulting company and submit it to SFC;
- Prepare various financial management analysis reports as required by the group and management.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in finance and accounting is preferred;
- Hold a professional accountant qualification CPA;
- 5-7 years or more financial work experience, worked in the Big Four accounting firm or fund management company and have domestic work experience is preferred;
- Chinese and English Reporting Skills are necessary
- Ability to independently prepare and complete financial management analysis reports;
- Have relevant management experience in financial settlement and consolidation systems, such as Oracle Hyperion and Kingdee systems;
- Fluent in Mandarin and English