Strategic Investment Associate
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Haiyin Wealth Management Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited
- 24 Mar 18 2018-03-24
The successful candidate will work closely with the Managing Director, Strategic Investment, throughout the investment cycle, from origination, execution to post-acquisition of investment targets in financial services.
1. Conduct financial analysis on potential targets, relevant industry research and macro-economic analysis;
2. Perform financial modeling, valuation analysis, IRR calculations etc.;
3. Prepare Investment Report for presentation to Investment Committee and senior management;
4. Perform due diligence and prepare bidding offers;
5. Commercial negotiation and review of SPA;
6. Regulatory and government approval;
7. Arrange funding and review of capital structure.
· University graduate in Economics, Finance or related subjects;
· Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience preferably in Finance Services industry;
· CFA or equivalent qualification.
· Good communications skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and solely for recruitment purpose.