Strategic Planning and Analysis Manager, HK-based Bank
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 13 Dec 17 2017-12-13
This role is an exciting role for any candidate with a strong analytical mind.
Our client is a leading and well-established Hong Kong Based Banking Group.
- Participate in the financial budget, forecast, MI, cost allocation, balance sheet management, ALCO, RWA, RAROC, interest rates and cross-border business transactions and subsidies
- Assist to devise strategic analysis, customer segmentation, customer account plan, product profitability, KPIs, scorecard, sales targets, dashboard and metrics to achieve divisional goals
- Measure the sales performance of the division, sales teams and RMs as well as tracking of marketing activities and commercial banking products
- Variance Analysis of product pricing, funding and margin against budget under the new FTP mechanism
- Implement the Economic Profit Model to evaluate the RAROC, RWA, economic capital, pricing, profitability of commercial products for Medium Term Strategy
- Collaborate with IT to develop and operationalize new business analytics using data warehouse, and work closely with Marketing, Products, Finance and Operations to ensure that analytics is providing accurate and timely performance tracking
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- 7 years of banking experience in finance, business planning and analytics
- Excellent accounting and management reporting knowledge on banking products
- Good team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter and fast learner with strong sense of responsibilities and commitment
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office (Excel/PowerPoint/Access/Word)
- Proficiency in VBA and Macro usage/query
- Fluency in Putonghua, Cantonese and English
The job offers a good working environment and a strong platform to develop your career.