- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
Do you have a strategic mindset to engage with senior stakeholders? Do you have strong problem solving skills and do you enjoy bringing structure to complex situation, engage with a variety of views and stakeholders to find a common solutions? Are you good at communicating complex situations in a constructive and easy way? We are looking for someone who can:
– develop our Asset Management's overall global strategy and agenda as well as on a country, channel and product level together with the respective businesses (industry / competitor overview, status quo, target design, business case and implementation roadmap etc.)
– develop regional corporate strategy for Asia Pacific in partnership with key leaders across the region to include assessing strategic investments, regional/sector prioritisation etc.
– oversee the production and dissemination of market intelligence
– conduct industry and competitor/benchmarking analyses, supporting M&A projects (financial valuation and modelling, due diligence and negotiation, coordination of external advisors, business case preparation)
– monitor the implementation of strategic initiatives; Preparing and coordinating business plans including financial modelling
– develop internal and external strategic presentations for senior stakeholder
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
*Your team :
We are a team of 14 motivated professionals who bring a diverse international background and are based in Zurich, London, New York and Hong Kong. Our team is responsible for supporting the Asset Management President, COO, CFO and Executive Committee in formulating and executing best in class vision and strategy, facilitating business level strategies and driving multi-functional projects and initiatives for the firm globally.
Your experience and skills
You have :
– a University level education from a top tier university, preferably with an MBA or equivalent degree focused on corporate strategy or finance
– at least seven years of professional experience within a top management consulting firm or an equivalent in-house corporate development position, preferably with a focus on the asset management or financial services industry
– strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills to clearly articulate sophisticated concepts, ideas, and processes as well as problem solving skills
– presence, maturity and credibility to present effectively to stakeholders. The ability to adapt presentation and communication style to varying audience levels
– Mandarin language skills are considered an asset
– experience of relationship building and highly evolved influencing and business partnership skills across multiple functions and geographical regions
You are :
– entrepreneurial spirit who can work well cross-functionally
– independent thinking (constructively challenging the status quo) coupled with a proven ability to work with - and make an impact in a team environment
– well-developed strategic thinking ability with commercial market awareness and business acumen
– disciplined organisation and project management skills
– highly analytical with strong commercial market awareness
– high level of energy, hunger, discipline, tenacity, and self-motivation
– highest level of integrity and professionalism
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.