- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong
Structural Design Manager (Developer in-house role) (SDM/ADP150518)
• HK Developer side, stationing role • Attractive salary package, report to HK Management • Fast tract project exposure to overseas market
My client is a HK Developer with a number of new project in the emerging market. They are currently looking for a in house Structural Design Manager to join their project team.
- Degree in Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering with professional qualification;
- Minimum of 15 years of experience with project experience in overseas such as Macau or PRC
- Must have PRC or overseas project experience, station required
- Over 15 years of working experience in PRC/HK/Macau in structural design in contractor or consultants or developer.
- Design check to ensure the design are most economical and costs saving;
- Design drawings check to ensure the drawings are accurate for tender and construction, no major change from tender to construction drawings
- Design management to ensure our consultants follow design programme. Regular check on consultants’ design progress;
- Design materials selection to ensure the readily available materials are used, e.g. Concrete mix is economic and not over specified.
- Assist in Project Management for Design and Construction
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Andy Pong, enquiries@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy
Charterhouse is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have seven specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources and Professional Support and Property & Construction.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at +852 3151 1300.