Structured Products Accountant
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China International Capital Corporation (HK) Ltd
- 19 Oct 17 2017-10-19
Structured Products Accountant of Financial Control Department in Hongkong
This position, Structured Products Accountant, will provide financial information to management by analyzing accounting data; preparing reports and submitting the reports to the head office.
Main responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Sufficient experience in accounting treatment for various financial products and prerequisite knowledge of derivatives (such as IRS; CDS and Structured products);
- Lead and assist business on a daily basis, ensure completeness of all transactions, review journal entries, generate accounting posting and prepare periodical financial reporting;
- Responsible for month end posting and reconciliations as well as other periodical ad hoc reportings to senior management.
- Handle annual financial statements, disclosure working, and other tailor made management reports/ financial analysis;
- Assist in maintain smooth operations of the team;
- Maintain relationship with team member and other departments;
- May delegate to support staff with clear explanation and review draft deliverable;
- Assist team head to implement internal control procedures
- Minimum of 6 years of practical accounting experience gained from sizable CPA firms/ professional firms/ investment banks is definitely a plus.
- Member of Professional Accounting bodies;
- Degree holder in Accounting or business related disciplines;
- In depth understanding of the accounting standards (HKFRS and IFRS) for financial instruments;
- Knowledge on vanilla derivatives products; knowledge and practical experience in dealing with structured products/fixed income products/derivatives is required;
- Solid numerical, analytical and excellent skills in use of Microsoft Excel;
- Initiative with good interpersonal skill, hardworking, a strong sense of responsibility with positive working attitude, is able to work independently and at the same time in a teamwork environment.
- Proficient English and Putonghua;