Supervisor / Manager, Fund Reporting, Global Distribution Services
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Invesco (Hong Kong) Limited
- 19 Nov 18
Global Distribution Services (“GDS”) offers investments, sales, marketing and client support services to Invesco’s clients through its global client communication platforms and its stewardship of centrally distributed data, e.g. • Product/client reporting • Client transition management into segregated and pooled funds • Bespoke reporting to clients, consultants and external data vendors • Key global distribution services business project management, controls and systems enhancement
The team will provide the AP business with excellent and regular institutional client/retail product documentation support on an ongoing basis. The team will also cover the bilingual client and product communications for the clients in the AP region.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Primarily produce retail fund factsheets and other product documentation accurately and timely.
- Monitor the performance of tasks delegated to GDS Hyderabad and give feedback promptly.
- Maintain strong working relationship with key stakeholders to ensure production work flow is smooth and production requests are handled timely.
- Participate in issue investigation and research, and escalate issues to ensure they are resolved accurately and effectively.
- Proactively contribute ideas, research and recommend continuous improvement opportunities (e.g. automate production). Participate in approved continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assist in any global projects/initiatives where necessary.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Min 5-year work experience in the asset management industry with strong knowledge on fund factsheet production.
- Basic knowledge of fund/segregated mandate operations and different asset classes is required.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes:
- Good written and verbal communication in English and Chinese, interpersonal and conflict management skills.
- Client focus and with a keen interest in providing superb services to clients.
- Good organization skills, detail oriented and work under pressure with tight deadline.
- Self-managing and proactively prioritize his/her work.
- Be open-minded and a strong "out-of-the-box" thinker who challenges status-quo.
- Require a University degree in Accounting or business area of concentration.