Support Engineer(Chatbot Development), Service Engagement
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The Support Engineer will manage all affairs of Chatbot and ensures that the design and implementation of the business requirements, process enhancement / reengineering, UAT testing and user training is able to achieve the highest level of productivity, operations efficiencies, quality and user satisfaction. Roles and Repsonsibilities
- Support and monitor the development, implementation and maintenance for Chatbot
- Support business requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation of best practices and solution frameworks
- Manage stakeholder expectations and coordinate with IT, vendors and contractors to ensure successful project executions with high quality deliverables
- Collaborate with end users to ensure developed systems can fulfil user requirements
- Replicate and scale solutions to potential functions with common / similar business needs
- Work with supporting vendors and transfer knowledge and expertise of the developed solutions back to AIA team
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and / or other requirements
- Bachelor in Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- Hands on experience to develop chatbot using IBM Watson NLP tools including DialogFlow, intent and entity training
- Knowledge of HTML coding
- Experience with ML / AI / NLP / Speech Analytics / Speech Recognition solutions
- Programming experience with SQL, Python, C++, Scala, Java, R or similar language
- Ability to pick up insurance concepts quickly
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Basic insurance and pension knowledge would be definitely an advantage
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.