Support Manager - Payments, CnC
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Purpose
Banking & Transaction Banking Collective Intelligence & Command Centre (B & TB - CnC) is a critical support function within Standard Chartered Bank operating under the overall purview of Technology & Production Services.
The CnC team is made up of Technical Services Leaders, SMEs, Specialists and Support Analysts, who are accountable for 24x7 systems monitoring, safeguard CASH transaction flows and ensure no downtime for Cash operations of Corporate Commercial and Institutional Banking (CCIB).
CnC team operates from multiple geographical locations to provide 24x7x365 day coverage to clients located in more than 50+ countries. This requires highly skilled and experienced technical specialists and analysts to support financial technology products and their functioning in handling huge number of domestic & cross-country financial transactions. The Role Responsibilities
The Role Requirements
- Produce excellent written intelligence products - using analysis methodologies where appropriate.
- Provide timely situational awareness, including research via use of various sources, to formulate written and oral briefings.
- Act as a part of incident response team where appropriate.
- Willing to come in shifts as per the CnC shift rota & support CnC 24X7 support model including night and weekend support.
- Manage and maintain Monitoring tools such as ITRS, BMC, Splunk, AppDynamics etc.,
- Advanced documentation skills to ensure that the knowledge repository is up-to-date.
- Good with stakeholder communication and able to liaise with Senior Management.
- Hands-on managing DR/BCP Management
- Should have technical knowledge in understanding Monitoring tools in order to self-initiate monitoring refinements.
- Primarily responsible for the stability of the production systems.
- Ensure second and third level of support is in place for problem diagnosis and resolution as per the agreed SLA's.
- Bachelor's degree in computer related major
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 12 - 14 Years of IT experience. Banking domain is desirable.
- Hands on Production Support experience with at least 6 - 7 years managing Cash and Payments systems.
- Very Good knowledge in Java, J2EE, Oracle, WaaS, MQ and Unix technologies
- Good understanding of SWIFTNet domain on various SWIFT Products (SAA/ SAG/ SNL/ SAB) based on various platforms such as AIX, Sun Solaris, and Windows
- Basic understanding of LAN, WAN and Firewall services
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .