- Up to HKD400000.0 per annum
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 16 Apr 18
System Admin Manager, Trade Operations
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Up to HKD400000.0 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
We are currently looking for System Admin Manager, Trade Operations, to manage the general system performance, system administration and identifying process improvement of Trade Service with the aim to maximizing the productivity of the centre. And, to ensure that efficient and high quality services are provided to our valued customers providing high revenue using a range of trade services and in the furtherance of achieving maximum profitability of the Bank.
- Monitor and manage Trade related systems and supports new projects, process, technology and system enhancement roll out.
- Conduct regular review/study to ensure a high standard of systems availability, efficient and effective functioning of Trade Systems.
- Provide consultation, hot support and operational solutions to Trade users and other inter-related systems users of Hong Kong.
- Coordinate with stakeholders for feasibility study, enhancement testing, implementation and user training.
- Work with related parties for system parameters/ profiles maintenance and monitor and ensure SLA standard.
The successful applicant will have the below skills and knowledge:
- Solid Technology background, familiar with system and technology architectures, knowledge of banking business is preferred;
- Ability to translate and document business needs into functional requirements and produce quality documentation;
- Strong communication and presentation skills in both Cantonese and English (written and spoken);
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple competing priorities;
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help the team win.
- Relevant knowledge on Trade Products is an advantage.
- Technical background on Macro & VBA would be beneficial, understanding of programming is a plus.