- Attractive package + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pacific Focus
- 17 Feb 18 2018-02-17
A leading Asset Management company is looking for a System Administrator to join their IT Team.
- Undertake daily operational checks, investigating and resolving any problems identified.
- Provide administration and support of corporate PC, server, telephony and LAN/WAN infrastructure.
- Test hardware, software and operating systems to evaluate ease of use and determine if the product will aid user in performing work.
- Document all software and hardware installations.
- Liaise with external providers of hardware and software to resolve IT issues.
- Provide regular feedback, backup and training documentation to Senior Infrastructure Support Analyst.
- Ensure the IT infrastructure is developed and supported in accordance with ITIL framework.
- Bachelor or Masters degree holder related to Computer Science / Computer Engineering certificate.
- Strong ‘client/customer’ focus.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft client operating systems and Office suite. Windows 8.1/10 and Office 2013/2016.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 and key technologies associated with it. Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP.
- Good knowledge and experience of network technologies such as TCP/IP and Ethernet.
- Automation using scripting langauges such as PowerShell
- Self-aware, takes responsibility for own development.
- Flexible and adaptable – team player willing to assist others and contribute to team outcomes.
- Exchange 2007/2010/2013, SQL 2005/2008/2012 and Citrix XenApp/XenMobile.
- Exposure to cloud providers such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Services
- AV-related technologies including Video Conferencing, VOIP, SIP, H323 and Cisco Call Manager.
- Networking technologies including Cisco router/switch management and troubleshooting.
- Internet technologies, particularly MS IIS, Bluecoat, IDP and Checkpoint Firewalls.
- Virtualisation technologies such as VMware and Hyper-V
- • Storage technologies including SAN, DAS and RAID.
- HP/Lenovo PC and server hardware.
- Financial Services IT environments that are ITIL compliant.
- Financial Market Data Applications such as Bloomberg.