- Not Specified
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 10 Aug 18 2018-08-10
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Carry out feasibility study of any new requirements
- Prepare documentation on requirement, technical specification and user manual
- Perform system design, development, testing, implementation, support and maintenance
- Gather business requirements, perform analysis and work out project prioritization meeting business needs and IT resource plan
- Prepare SIT / UAT test plan, perform and support test execution and documentation to ensure completeness and traceability.
- Ensure change requests are delivered in time according to user requests, development standards and change management control
- Coordinate and facilitate the project execution related activities among internal teams and vendors
- Perform user training and prepare user manual
- Coordinate with IT teams and user departments on system deployment arrangement
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent, minimum 5 years' related working experience of which at least 2 years at System Analyst level
- Experience in development and implementation of finance or insurance application systems
- Proficient in Java EE / MS .Net application development, preferably with knowledge on Mobile app (IOS/Android) development experience
- Experience with Hibernate, Spring Boot, Docker, API Management, SOA/Microservices, node.js, Angular, Devops and MQ Series will be an advantage
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) is required
- Good knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Good analytical mind and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Good team player, self-initiative and pro-active
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.