System Analyst(React.js/Frontend -Leading F.I.-45k (URGENT)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
A leading financial institute is looking for a System Analyst with at least 5 years of development experience and solid development skills in React.js/Redux/Angular.js, etc. to join an international team for digital/application development.
Our client is a top-tier financial institute with a strong digital background, google-like work environment, and cutting-edge IT development projects.
They are currently working on a list of business transformation projects. You will be working as a System Analyst (Assistant Development Manager) assisting technical leads in guiding and leading programmers and vendors to complete a variety of digital development projects, such as agency/internal user portals, mobile applications, websites, etc. using React.js/Redux/Angular.js, etc.
As a Systems Analyst, you will be expected to:
- Assist technical leads and project managers in collecting user requirements
- Perform system development for Java/.Net web application covering design, programming, testing and documentation
- Provide support in systems implementation and training
- Lead programmers and analyst programmers to develop quality and efficient program coding and provide technical advices and guidance at the same time
- Perform systems release support to user acceptance test team or user Department
- Degree holder in Computer Science or relates disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of Java OR .Net development experience
- Hands on experience in design and development of applications
- Familiar with relational database (Oracle) and application framework development
- Previous experience in vendor management
- Strong system analytical skills and architectural design ability
- Previous development experience in AngularJS, ReactJS, Redux, Docker, NodeJS, MongoDB is highly preferred
- Strong command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.