System Analyst, Information Technology
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 26 Sep 18 2018-09-26
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Provide technical solution implementation according to the functional specification;
- Ensure technical documents are well prepared;
- Work closely with vendor and off-shore development center to manage their deliverables of programs and development schedule;
- Need to travel to Shen Zhen to manage the developers of off-shore development center occasionally; and
- Be required to have system design in line with the company’s IT roadmap.
- University degree majored in computer science or equivalent / Prefer 7-10 years relevant working experience (Lesser experience with right skillset will be considered too)
- Working experience in Banking is preferable
- Experience in IT system development, maintenance and support
- Solid experience in Java and JQuery
- Strong Sql skills of Oracle PL/SQL
- Knowledge on Linux Scripting
- Understanding of programming techniques, analysis and system methodologies
- Flexibility to learn and work in dynamic environment
- Proactive attitude, with sense of ownership and strong team player
- Can communicate using Mandarin
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)