This role is to collect and analyze business requirements, design solutions, supervise and control development process for various systems/ applications for the bank.
- Survey and analyze the business requirement to define the project segment and specification to design efficient system
- Design efficient solutions and application systems
- Supervise and control the development process with key support in DevOps
- Test the program and examine the test results to ensure they fulfill the system requirements
- Prepare and maintain system documentation
- Provide training to users in early stage of system implementation
- Manage the application development and adhere to application methodology, rules, policies, procedures and deadlines
- Provide advisory support on both technical and business perspectives
- Degree holder in Computer science, information technology or related discipline with 5-10 years of experience
- Proven experience in system analysis and design
- Proficient in Java, J2EE, Linux AIX, DB2, MongoDB and/or HTML5 environment
- Possession of banking business knowledge, various development tools (such as JUnit, UML, Gradle, SVN, Selenium, RAD, RTC) and/or Project management skills is an advantage
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication in English and Chinese
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.