System Analyst / Analyst Programmer - Information Technology Services - Hong Kong
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media. Work you'll do:
- Participate in all stages of SDLC including system analysis and design, coding, testing, implementation, data migration and cutover.
- Work closely with the business to understand and clarify business requirements, and to then translate those requirements into a solution and architecture of HIRS solutions, applications and processes pertaining to the end-to-end employee lifecycle management.
- Optimize HR master data across systems including data integrity, data conversion, data mapping and data integrations.
- Research and recommend alternatives to resolve conflicts between business requirements and standard system functionality in SAP HCM.
- Develop use cases that will guide the design, development, and support of automating the process with workflow technology.
- Working closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Provide on-going application system support and maintenance
- Ensure compliance to global technology standards, quality requirements and on-time delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or relevant experience and accomplishments.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in SAP ERP implementation.
- Proven hands-on experience of SAP HCM support, SuccessFactors, configuration and integration.
- Strong problem-solving capacity
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately with technical teams.
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua.
- Strong technical experience in SAP HCM including HR master data, Org Structures, Infotype, Wage Types, Work Schedules, Payroll Schemas etc.
- Sound experience of SuccessFactors modules/solution (especially Employee Profile/Central, Employee/Position Org, Learning, Performance and Recruitment)
- Sound experience in ABAP design including ABAP objects, user-exits, BAPIs and BADIs, etc.
- Knowledgeable about BW/4HANA, Business Object, Visual Studio, HTML5, BPM & Workflow, iOS and Android.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Analyst Programmer.
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN169715