The Role The candidate will work under Enterprise Applications and Banking Services Department (EABS). Key Accountabilities * The candidate will be responsible for providing technical solution implementation according to the functional specification, ensuring technical documents are well prepared. * He will work closely with vendor
The candidate will work under Enterprise Applications and Banking Services Department (EABS).
- The candidate will be responsible for providing technical solution implementation according to the functional specification, ensuring technical documents are well prepared.
- He will work closely with vendor and off-shore development center to manage their deliverables of programs and development schedule. The candidate is also required to have system design in line with the company’s IT roadmap.
Skills & Experience
- University degree majored in computer science or equivalent / Prefer 10 years relevant working experience (Lesser experience with right skillset will be considered too);
- Working experience in Banking is preferable;
- Strong Sql skills of Oracle PL/SQL is a must. Experience in Data Warehouse development is preferable;
- Solid experience in Java and JQuery;
- Knowledge on Linux Scripting;
- Understanding on programming techniques, analysis and system implantation methodologies;
- Flexibility to learn and work in dynamic environment;
- Proactive attitude, with sense of ownership and strong team player;
- Can communicate using Mandarin.
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.