System Development Architect (VP/SVP) - HKEX Innovation Lab
- Basic Salary + Discretionary Bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
The mission of the HKEX Innovation Lab is to explore and accelerate creative new business solutions for HKEX. With a dedicated team of capital markets enthusiasts, developers and thought leaders, we search for, incubate and invest in cutting-edge technology, business model innovations and FinTech partnerships that will position HKEX to maintain its leadership in the capital markets of tomorrow.
- System development
- Technical design
- Programming and implementation
- 8+ years of back-end or front-end system development experience, including at least 3 years of system architectural design for large-scale financial products or systems based on modern technologies
- Deep understanding of distributed systems; strong experience in at least one common distributed system framework, with good knowledge of full-stack technologies from front-end to back-end systems
- Excellent programming and engineering skills
- Strong skills in system performance analysis and optimisation
- Working experience with common AI platforms and technologies
- Great passion for solving challenging technical problems; strong learning skills and interest in advanced technologies and innovations
- Understanding of basic database theory; familiar with at least one common DB solution, such as Oracle, DB2 or MySQL
- Master’s degree or above in computer science, mathematics or related majors.
In return, we will provide you with an open, collaborative and inspirational working environment, with high visibility in our business and all the benefits of working for one of the most influential market operators in the world.
If you do not hear from us within 6 weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Personal dataprovided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.