System Engineer - Helpdesk Support - Information Technology Services - Hong Kong
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media . Work you'll do:
- Assist in desktop, laptop operating system and application problem resolution, video conferencing facility setup;
- Participate in desktop, laptop operating system configuration environment testing, security patch management and software refresh;
- Identify, manage, and resolve connectivity and usage issues encountered by end users on office IT facilities;
- Collaborate with other technology team members on problem diagnosis and technology testing assignment;
- Maintain support procedure documentation for communicate with other team members;
- Occasional after office hour on call standby support will be required.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 1-2 years post graduate full time IT technical support work experience;
- Certified Microsoft Systems Engineer;
- Knowledge in Windows 10, Scripting language, Microsoft SQL database operation;
- Hands-on experience in supporting Windows Office suite;
- Familiar in Microsoft Active Directory;
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua);
- A team player, self-motivated and interested on technology;
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN168473