System Planning/ Project Manager - Banking/ FS
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 22 Jan 19
Our client is one of the largest financial group worldwide and is expanding aggressively here in APAC. Hong Kong office serves as an important strategic ground for investment, operation, business development and etc. To support their business growth, they are looking for a System Planning Manager to plan and lead the IT projects here in APAC.
- Take the lead in system project evaluation, planning, coordination and management
- Frequent communication with HQ and other Asia offices. Make sure the projects are aligned with brand strategies and guidelines
- Project leader to manage project's timeline, budget, quality and etc.
- Communicate closely with internal development team on project implementation and deployment
- Degree holder in IT, Computer Science or any other related discipline
- At least 5 years experiences in project management or in a system planning role within banking/ financial services industry
- Knowledge and experience in HKMA Technology Risk Management will be a great advantage
- Good command in both Chinese and English
Interested individuals can press apply now and please send your CV in WORD format. Feel free to contact Shirley Lam at +852 3972 6563 for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com