Provide Support in Linux Environment Provide Implementation & Integration support - Manage and drive infrastructure projects
- Design build and maintain of the system.
- Providing best solution and advise initiatives to advance the technology infrastructure.
- Perform Linux system administration including system setup and backup, software installation, patch upgrade, system monitoring and health checks.
- Manage and drive infrastructure projects to completion
- Manage access controls and user credentials
- Manage Mobile Device Management systems
- Provide support for all company end user applications
- Provide excellent customer service to employees
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or related technical field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems
- Strong knowledge of Linux Server and MacOS environment.
- Hands-on experience in Redhat suites and middleware products
- Ability to provide advice and consultancy service on system architecture design
- Experience in IT Asset Management and Mobile Device Management is an added advantage
- Excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English
How do I apply?
Simply click the “apply” button or you can drop an email to Andrew (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume.