Systems Analyst (Electronic Banking Systems) - IT Development Department
Chong Hing Bank is a well-established, listed commercial bank in Hong Kong and a member of Yuexiu Group, which is one of the leading state-owned enterprise groups in Guangzhou in terms of economic efficiency. We are committed to actively developing our business in Hong Kong and the Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high calibre candidates to join us in our pursuit for success.
- Responsible for the systems design, development and maintenance of internet banking and other integrated projects
- Participate in the whole software development lifecycle, collecting business requirements, performing systems analysis and design, creating technical specifications and test plans, and preparing necessary documentation
- Monitor the projects to ensure all the progress are smoothly implemented
- Manage internal resources / external vendors to ensure all service and deliverables are in good quality
- Project support on systems enquiries
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 6 years’ experience in application development
- Experience in internet banking system development will be an advantage
- Solid working knowledge of internet technologies (web and mobile) and banking development methodology
- Effective communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and committed to deadline
- Good problem solving capability, able to work independently and under pressure
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Division, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK , or email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please quote reference on your application. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
Personal data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed 24 months after the completion of the recruitment and selection exercise.
越秀集團成員A Member of Yuexiu Group